What is ITOF ?
CP-IoTF stands for “Certified Professional – IoT Foundation” certification prepared and honored by Agile Testing Alliance.
The course is applicable for all roles and knowledge, experience & certification is consciously designed all the roles working on IoT projects.
How is it useful ?
CP-IoTF helps you explore and master ways to test effectively in DevOps projects using Exploratory Testing approach. It starts with learning about product under test and analyze the use stories. Creating agile test strategy to expose risks and plan better. Decide on how much to test, prioritization and how to add value to the product using testing. It also covers measuring exploratory testing coverage and reporting findings to the stakeholders. This is completely hands on course focuses on keeping sprintson time and deal with late discovery of bugs and recurring defects.
Am I Eligible ?
There are no pre-requisites for this certification. Any IT professional interested in truly understanding IoT world can do this course.
What is the high-level Course Content?
- Introduction and Acknowledgements
- IoT Overview
- IoT Architecture
- IoT Applications in different domains
- Connect – S
- ensors, Microcontroller, Interface
- What is Sensor & Actuator?
- Types of sensors
- Sensor Demo – Proximity and IR sensors
- Collect – Communication + Cloud
- Introduction to communication architecture- Network protocol stack
- Different IoT protocols
- Communication Channels
- Comparison of the different IoT protocols, limitations of these IoT protocols.
- Security aspects
- Consume – Monitoring, Reporting, Analytics
- Brainstorming on opportunities and how they can be realized.
- Workshop – Sensors
- Workshop – Communication + Cloud
CP-IoTF is designed specifically for corporates and working professionals alike. If you are a corporate and can’t dedicate full day for training, then you can opt for either 6 half days course or 3 full days course which is followed by theory and practical exams.